The client is the person responsible for all those in his or her party and agrees to the following hire agreement:
1. Hardings of Kibworth cannot accept responsibility for adverse weather conditions, or acts by other persons or organisations which may impact adversely on the hire period.
2. It is your responsibility to ensure Booking Form details are fully completed & accurate – Hardings of Kibworth will not be held responsible for missed collections or connections owing to inaccurate information (such as a wrong postcode). The Booking Form must be approved at least 3 weeks prior to the wedding day – changes within 3 weeks of the wedding day may not be possible, if acceptable, the changes will incur an additional admin charge.
3. Our vehicles are cared for and maintained in such a manner to maintain the serviceability of all the vehicles; responsibility cannot therefore be accepted for mechanical, electrical or material breakdown. In the unlikely event of something occurring, every effort will be made for the immediate repair of the vehicle or the supply of a replacement vehicle. If this is not possible or unacceptable a refund of monies paid will be issued to the client. In the event of a breakdown, traffic congestion or accident, no responsibility will be accepted for missed connections and/or functions how so ever caused.
4. We would appreciate being able to take photographs at your event to use for promotional purposes, if you are not happy with this please do let us know before the event. We would of course show you photographs that we would like to use before we publish them for your approval and will ask you to sign an additional consent form where photographs include person/s.
5. We have a strict NO SMOKING, no food or drink policy in all of our vehicles. (With the exception of the celebratory champagne offer if taken) Should this instruction be ignored a £100 valet charge will be imposed.
6. The client is fully responsible for any damage caused inside or outside the vehicles by themselves or any other party member during the hire period. In the event of body or paint damage to the vehicle/s due to negligence by the hirer or hirer’s party, the hirer is liable for all repairs, to be completed at garages or paint shops approved by Harding’s of Kibworth
7. Whilst we will take every care, Hardings of Kibworth cannot be held responsible for any possessions left in the vehicle.
8. Hardings of Kibworth reserves the right to refuse entry to the vehicle to any person(s) they deem unfit for whatever reason and can refuse to continue the journey if any person(s) behave in a manner which may be detrimental to any other person or the vehicle and its contents. In this event, no refund of monies paid will be given.
9. Due to the age and nature of the VW Camper Van, seatbelts are not fitted in the rear of the vehicle. Children under 3yrs will therefore not be permitted to travel in line with current UK child seat law. The VW Beetle does have rear seat belts.
10. Hardings of Kibworth has full vehicle insurance and public liability insurance for your peace of mind.
Our fees are decided by individual requirements and distance. Please contact us by email or phone for a quote. Once a price is agreed we will confirm in writing and the client will be required to complete and sign a booking form in agreement of these terms and conditions.
We will require a non-refundable deposit to confirm the event date.
£100 for one vehicle £150 for two vehicles
The outstanding balance will be required 30 days before the event. Events booked within the 30 day period must be paid in full to secure booking. Any refunds will only be considered under exceptional circumstances and may incur an administration charge.
The quotes we send you are valid for 7 days. Any additional changes to your requirements such as an additional journey or changes on the day may incur further charges, including additional trips to / from your ceremony.
As standard we can include up to 2 trips to the ceremony as long as the distance is less than 3 miles, however a longer trip or more than 2 trips will incur additional charge